2019 Jeep Wrangler Accessories
At Auffenberg CDJR, we have plenty of handy 2019 Jeep Wrangler accessories available that can help to make your SUV experience more pleasant and capable. There are accessory options including all-weather mats and seat covers compatible with front and rear seats, as well as performance parts like various available oversized wheels and tires. Discover all the options you have when customizing your own 2019 Wrangler at Auffenberg CDJR in O'Fallon.
Interior and Exterior Accessories
The Jeep Wrangler is typically seen as a capable off-road vehicle, so its exterior must have heavy-duty features. But the interior of the beloved SUV is just as important, and any new model can take on optional accessories that are not only practical, but in some cases even add some luxury to the vehicle. Available accessories include:
- Katzkin Leather Seats
- Grab Handles
- Molded Cargo Tray Kit
- Roof-Top Cargo Carrier
- Rear Seat MOLLE Bags
- Cargo Net
These additional accessories should be useful no matter if you’re going off-road in East St. Louis or just cruising through Smithton.
Jeep Wrangler Performance Parts
When you’re looking to upgrade your Jeep Wrangler’s performance parts and accessories, look no further than Auffenberg CDJR. We have a vast lineup of available Mopar parts and accessories that make for greater performance, including options like:
- Soft Tops
- Big Brake Kit
- Jeep Trail Rated Winch Accessory Kit
- Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails
- Sun Bonnet
- Grille with Winch Guard Hoop
- Tailgate Reinforcement Kit
- 2″ Lift Kit with FOX Shocks
- Wrangler air-intake snorkel
- Fog Lights
Popular Jeep Accessories
When it comes to the Jeep Wrangler, we have many customers who come in looking for specific customization accessories that can help their vehicle take on the hardest off-road experiences. These popular performance accessories include:
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier Kit – This kit is for anyone who’s gone ahead and opted for the bigger wheel size on their Jeep Wrangler. You’ll want to be sure you have the right, larger-sized spare attached to the back of the vehicle just in case.
- LED Light Kit – This optional upgrade comes mounted on the front bumper of the Wrangler and helps to brighten up any pitch-black trails ahead of you.
- Snorkel Kit – This accessory is great for when you’re off-road driving in dusty and dry terrain because it takes the air intake up to roof level.
- Tube Doors – Tube doors help to provide Jeep models with more ventilation but are still great for protecting all passengers.
Find Accessories for the Wrangler at Auffenberg CDJR
If you think you’re ready to begin equipping your new 2019 Jeep Wrangler with additional interior accessories and performance parts, then come on down to Auffenberg CDJR near Belleville. Our knowledgeable representatives can assist you with the installation of any new parts you want, as well as help answer any questions you have about new Jeep Wrangler configurations or the 2020 Jeep Wrangler colors. So, contact us and come down to our showroom today. For more on our available Jeep models, discover how you can take the doors off of a Jeep model.
More From Auffenberg CDJR
Well-known for its off-road handling, the 2020 Jeep Wrangler colors add style and distinction to this already iconic vehicle. Offering an impressive array of Jeep Wrangler colors, this SUV allows Belleville drivers to customize their Wrangler to suit their specific style. For those wondering ,”what colors does the Wrangler come in”, learn more about the…
Belleville and Smithton drivers who are in the market for a maneuverable, fuel-efficient yet sporty crossover should research the 2020 Jeep Compass. With a low starting price of $22,280 MSRP and added off-road capabilities that only Jeep can offer on a crossover, the Compass is unique in that it straddles the commuter and performance markets,…
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee ranked among the top U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs, and the 2020 Jeep Cherokee builds on those expectations to make it one of the most reliable and favored compact SUVs on the market. Thanks to seven different trim levels, Belleville drivers are excited about the new Jeep…