Where to Eat in St. Louis: Sports Edition
St. Louis, MO is sports central with pro, college, recreational, semi-pro league teams that include baseball, basketball, football, and everything in between — and it’s just over the river from O’Fallon, IL. There’s no doubt, if you’re a sports fan, but if you’re making the drive for that big game, it’s bad enough to hunt for parking, let alone food. We have our favorite places to eat in St. Louis right by your game.
Where to Eat Near Busch Stadium
Grab a bite within walking distance of the stadium at one of these fan favorites:
- Cardinals Nation: With 50 screens, patio dining, and multiple full-service bars, you might not need to pay for stadium parking.
- Flying Saucer Draught Emporium: Good food and a wide variety of local and national brews make this a top destination for beer lovers.
- Budweiser Brewhouse: A great place for an after-game gathering. You can grab a bite, have a laugh, and rehash the action with friends.
Where to Eat Near Enterprise Center (formerly Scott Trade Center)
If you’re heading out to watch the Blues play, you can’t go wrong at any of these locations:
- Chris’s at the Docket: Chris’s offers tasty breakfast and brunch options that make them the perfect pre-game stop and an ideal choice for weekend family get-togethers.
- Bridge Tap House and Wine Bar: American food and a selection of local and craft drinks make this a fan-favorite and an excellent place to start or end your evening.
- Lombardo’s Trattoria: Authentic Italian Fare combined with a cozy atmosphere make this a top pick for diners and their families.
Where to Eat Near St. Louis University
If you’re catching a college game at or near SLU, try one of these eateries to take the edge off:
- Pappy’s Smokehouse: Just a half mile from the Chaifetz Arena at St. Louis University, Pappy’s serves up genuine St. Louis-style barbecue with a side order of traditional dishes and a family-friendly atmosphere that makes it a favorite of visitors and locals alike.
- The Tenderloin Room: Located within walking distance of Hermann Stadium, the Tenderloin Room dishes out elegant meals complete with choice cuts of meat, fresh baked goods, traditional favorites, and a hint of the owner’s Greek heritage.
- Fountain on Locust: A jazzy retro-styled restaurant that features hearty fare and a variety of desserts that will have you coming back for more.
Whether St. Louis draws you in to catch a game or you prefer a night out at one of the many historic theaters, you’ll find something to delight your taste buds and enchant your senses on this list. Want even more local eatery recommendations? Check out the best restaurants in O’Fallon, or even plan a date night to the Lincoln Theatre. Let us know your favorites.