2021 Jeep Cherokee Reviews
Previous iterations of the Jeep Cherokee have been exceedingly popular with Belleville and Smithton SUV shoppers for a number of reasons, which is why we have so many affordable used Cherokee SUVs in-stock. But, if you’d like to learn exactly how the brand-new 2021 Jeep Cherokee fares in the eyes of experts to see if it’s worth the upgrade, Auffenberg CDJR is here to help. Read our compilation of Jeep Cherokee reviews from some of the most trusted names in the automotive industry today! Then, feel free to contact us with questions.
2021 Jeep Cherokee Features
Sure, you want to read reviews of the new Cherokee, and we’re about to provide them. But first, let’s give you a quick overview of the 2021 Jeep Cherokee specs so you’ll know more about what the reviews are discussing when you read them:
2021 Jeep Cherokee Model Overview
- $26,535 MSRP
- EPA-estimated 22 mpg city/ 31 mpg highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- 2,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Standard Uconnect® infotainment keeps everyone connected
- 3-year/36,000-mile basic limited warranty
- Seats 5 passengers
Read the 2021 Jeep Cherokee Reviews Now
What are some of the most well-respected automotive reviewers saying about the new 2021 Jeep Cherokee for Belleville drivers like you? Find out more by reading our compilation of 2021 Jeep Cherokee reviews below!
Edmunds.com – notes that advanced safety features that were once optional in previous model years are now standard for 2021. What’s more, each trim boasts more standard comfort features! Plus, if that’s not enough, new for 2021 are a Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lux Edition model and a 2021 Jeep Cherokee 80th Anniversary Edition model.
Car and Driver Reviews
Car and Driver – notes that the 2021 Cherokee “tows more than its competition, [offers] multiple powertrain options, [and provides] class-leading off-road capability.” Car and Driver also says:
- “For 2021, Jeep gives the Cherokee several newly standard active safety features. These include automated emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, lane-keeping assist, and more. The lineup also benefits from reshuffled standard features. For instance, the base model adds heated exterior mirrors and one-touch up/down front side windows; the Trailhawk adds a heated steering wheel and front seats as well as remote start. There’s also a new 80th Anniversary Edition that’s based on the Latitude LUX trim level, so it inherits all the same standard features. Highlights include Granite Crystal 19-inch wheels, leather upholstery with contrast stitching, power-adjustable front seats, the larger 8.4-inch touchscreen, a panoramic sunroof, and more.”
- “The 2021 Jeep Cherokee separates itself from the typical compact crossover with class-leading off-road and towing capabilities. Its Jeep genealogy will appeal to outdoorsy types, some of whom may actually need a vehicle that can handle driving beyond where the pavement ends.”
Kelley Blue Book Reviews
Kelley Blue Book – notes just how versatile the 2021 Jeep Cherokee is compared to most other compact crossover SUVs:
- “Those ever-popular Japanese vehicles are great for running around the suburbs as well as longer trips. The Cherokee can easily cover such duties as well. And its safety features are just as plentiful. But if someone wanted a stronger SUV flavor, with a choice of engines and perhaps some real off-roading capability, then the Cherokee stakes a particular claim…Most competitors come with a single engine. The Cherokee offers three. It weighs more than most in this segment and has one of the smallest cargo compartments, but compensates with its style, power, towing ability (up to 4,500 pounds), and off-road readiness.”
Write Your Own Jeep Cherokee Review Today
There’s something comforting about knowing that industry experts agree on something, especially if that something is a vehicle like the 2021 Jeep Cherokee that you plan to purchase or lease soon! And as you can see above, it’s pretty clear that experts agree about the Cherokee being a versatile, capable, and worthy SUV choice for Belleville and Smithton drivers.
Ready to put the Cherokee to the test yourself on O'Fallon streets and see how it stacks up against reviews? Contact or visit Auffenberg CDJR to test-drive a new Jeep, or simply explore our new Cherokee inventory online.
More From Auffenberg CDJR
Looking for a new SUV in O'Fallon? There are lots on the market, but the Dodge Journey is a true standout. Any great SUV has an inviting cabin, and the Dodge Journey interior exemplifies comfort with its flexible, tech-heavy design. Auffenberg CDJR covers Dodge Journey seating, Dodge Journey cargo space, and more below! View Inventory Apply…
When Belleville drivers want an offroading SUV that’s also got style, they go for the 2020 Jeep Cherokee. However, when you choose the Cherokee over the competition, you’re not just getting a powerful SUV, you’re also getting a fuel efficient one! The 2020 Jeep Cherokee MPG offers you up to 26 mpg combined according to…
The RAM 1500 is one of the most beloved new light-duty trucks for sale in the Smithton and East St. Louis areas, but what if it doesn’t provide enough towing capacity for you? You can upgrade to the RAM 2500, of course! Just how much can the RAM 2500 tow? Up to 19,860 pounds when configured correctly…
Previous iterations of the Jeep Cherokee have been exceedingly popular with Belleville and Smithton SUV shoppers for a number of reasons, which is why we have so many affordable used Cherokee SUVs in-stock. But, if you’d like to learn exactly how the brand-new 2021 Jeep Cherokee fares in the eyes of experts to see if…
Pack up and journey beyond O'Fallon with the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee, a versatile SUV that’s designed with adventure in mind. With seating for up to five passengers and plenty of room for all your gear, the impressive Jeep Grand Cherokee cargo space dimensions max out at 68.3 cubic feet. This Jeep SUV is more…