2020 Jeep Compass Review
Belleville and Smithton drivers who are in the market for a maneuverable, fuel-efficient yet sporty crossover should research the 2020 Jeep Compass. With a low starting price of $22,280 MSRP and added off-road capabilities that only Jeep can offer on a crossover, the Compass is unique in that it straddles the commuter and performance markets, a niche which has enchanted critics. Check out the 2020 Jeep Compass review, and then, once you’re ready, reach out to Auffenberg CDJR in Shiloh to schedule for a test drive.
The 2020 Jeep Compass: The Basics
Before you see what the critics are saying in their 2020 Jeep Compass reviews, we’d like to provide you with some context. Here are a few of key features and selling points:
- $22,280 MSRP
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- Available 4X4
- High air intakes for water fording streams on rugged backroads
- High suspension stance to allow driving offroad without scraping the undercarriage
As you can see, the 2020 Jeep Compass offers admirable, off-road capable performance without sacrificing fuel economy, all while remaining an affordable option to East St. Louis drivers.
What the Experts are Saying in their 2020 Jeep Compass Reviews?
- Cars.com enjoyed the Compass’s dedication to improving the interior design, comfort, and roominess. It also noted the improved performance.
- U.S. News & World Report says the 2020 Jeep Compass is a cozy crossover with surprising off-road capability and features an excellent infotainment system.
- Edmunds.com says that The 2020 Jeep Compass is an affordable compact SUV with off-road capability that simply isn’t offered by any other vehicle of its kind.
- The Car Connection – “Unlike some Jeep models, the 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.”
- Kbb.com– “In government crash testing, the 2020 Jeep Compass earns four out of five stars overall, with four stars in the frontal-crash test, five in the side-impact but only three in the rollover test. The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gives the Compass better marks, with its highest rating of Good in all crash tests.”
- Autotrader – “The Compass has a lot working in its favor. It comes reasonably well-equipped…In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
Explore the 2020 Jeep Compass at Auffenberg CDJR
Now that you’ve read our collated 2020 Jeep Compass review, reach out to Auffenberg CDJR for a test drive in Shiloh. We can take you on a quarantine friendly tour of all the updates and highlight features the 2020 Jeep Compass has to offer. To get the process started, simply find a trim you like in our online inventory and then apply for pre-approval to see how much vehicle you can afford.
More From Auffenberg CDJR
That 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe knows how to stand out on Belleville roads thanks to its relentless driving experience on your off-roading adventures. Not only will the Jeep 4xe price pique your interest, but so will the dual electric battery and gas-power engine equipped in this much-talked-about SUV. Upgrade your ride with this new…
If you’re shopping around for a spacious SUV to enhance your Freeburg drives, we have you covered with one of the exciting new Grand Cherokee L trims. Learn more about the Jeep Grand Cherokee L price and standard features per trim, then explore our virtual inventory to find the one that’s best suited for your…
There’s a reason the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most awarded SUVs on the market. From innovative interior amenities to powerful performance, the Jeep lineup has the versatility you need to conquer your Belleville trips. Take the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L for example. With a striking design, ample legroom and…
We’ve never heard anyone complain about having too many choices. That’s because having options is a good thing. That’s why there are eight impressive Jeep Cherokee configurations to choose from and the famous Jeep Cherokee 4×4 drivetrain is available as an option on all of them. Read below to learn more about the 2021…
Wondering “What colors does the Jeep Wrangler come in?” Auffenberg CDJR has the details! Both inside and out, the new 2021 Wrangler offers a wide selection of eye-catching color choices, ensuring that you have access to one that strikes your fancy. Looking to find your perfect match? Read on about all the colors the Jeep Wrangler…